iFrenchy currently only ships to the continental United States
Deliveries may take longer than usual due to Nationwide carrier delays!
We will endeavor to get your products shipped in a timely fashion but we cannot guarantee delivery times. The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has created many challenges maintaining a normal supply of our products as supply chains around the world deal with material and labor shortages.
For purchases costing under $98.99 shipping will cost $14.95. For purchases costing over $99.00 Free Shipping will be added *
(Certain products exempt from this offer)
- iFrenchy LLC strives to keep pricing as low as possible. However, should we encounter increases in our costs that are simply too large to absorb, we reserve the right to increase prices without notice.
- Business to Business will be excluded from free shipping
- All LTL Freight orders are excluded from free shipping
Products excluded from Free shipping
- Dog Trotter USA
We work hard to ensure that our products are in stock when you place your order. In some cases a product may become out of stock or back ordered as your order is processing. If this happens we will notify you immediately and give you the choice of waiting until your item is back in stock or cancel your item for a full refund. This is a rare occurrence but if this does happen we will do everything in our power to make it right.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
In some cases a product may become out of stock or back ordered as your order is processing. If this happens we will notify you immediately and give you the choice of waiting until your item is back in stock or cancel your item for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 1-7 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the following business day.
We ship from our partnered warehouses across the State. Please expect your items to be shipped separately (if you order more than one item) as different warehouse specialize in different areas of manufacturing.If your order is in stock we will process the charges to your credit card. Most items ship within 1 to 3 business days. After the product has been shipped we will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out (delivery timeframes can range between 1-7 business days). If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com or Call us at (800) 310-9859 during business hours.
(*Due to limited raw material supplies and a very high demand, lead times are only estimates and may fluctuate, but we will keep you informed at every step).
Order Shipment Policy:
- UPS and FedEx do not ship to a PO BOX address, therefore a physical address is needed for shipments.
- iFrenchy LLC is not responsible for any late shipments, including expedited or guaranteed shipping, that do not deliver on time due to holidays, weekends or any delay from the shipping company.
- Packages returned to sender due to undeliverable address, failed delivery attempts or if buyer inputs wrong address, iFrenchy does not claim responsibility and refund to customer will be issued minus delivery and / or restocking fee after package returns to sender and is inspected. (May take up to 30 days) (* Please double check your shipping address. Wrong address will incur extra charges.)
Specific Brands have certain restrictions for shipping procress, please see the manufacturer descriptions below:
- Petlift: Delivery and shipping times will vary based on the product ordered. Stock items will typically ship within two business days of order confirmation. Stock bathing tubs and grooming tables typically ship within one week of order confirmation. Products requiring fabrication typically ship within 3-4 weeks. Custom designs, VetLine exam and surgery tables, and designer series grooming tables will vary. For specific lead times, contact an iFrenchy representative)
- Dog Trotter USA products are custom made to each order and take 2-4 weeks for assembly. Custom logo and specific colors are require longer lead time.
- 4Legs4Pets Orders on average are delivered in 2 weeks or less but could be a few days longer during the summer, the peak season. Custom logo orders, however, require longer lead time.
- Cancellations submitted via e-mail, phone or Live Chat within 24 hours of purchase will not incur any fees.
- Orders that have been processed and shipped cannot be canceled or changed. In the event of a cancellation of an order before it ships, please call us immediately at 1-800-310-9859 and speak with a representative or email us at info@iFrenchy.com or use our live chat during business hours and we will cancel you order.
- Cancellations submitted via e-mail within 24 hours of purchase will not incur any fees.
- Cancellations submitted after 24 hours may incur restocking and return fees from our manufacturers and will be handled on an individual basis.
- If your order has already shipped and you want to return it, please do not reject the delivery, unless you have already been instructed by a member of our team.
- Accept the package and follow the Return Procedures below.
- If an order is canceled after it has already shipped, iFrenchy does not cover the cost of return shipping. The customer is solely responsible for return shipping costs in the event of a cancellation. This includes LTL freight shipments in which a delivery appointment cannot be made. Original shipping costs, freight rerouting fees, and restocking fees will all be deducted from a refund.
Specific Brands have certain restrictions for cancellations, please see the manufacturer descriptions below:
- Dog Trotter USA -Treadmill orders can be cancelled up to 24 hours with no charge, after 24 hours of ordering, a cancellation fee of $400 (No Exceptions) will be imposed. If your product ships it is impossible to cancel and is completely nonrefundable.
All custom-made treadmills (custom color, custom logo) are non refundable after 24 hours of purchase (No exceptions)
(Please make sure you are happy with your decision before purchase),(iFrenchy LLC is not responsible for low resolution logos or mismatched color)
- Dog Runner USA- Treadmill orders can be cancelled up to 24 hours with no charge, after 24 hours of ordering, a cancellation fee of $400 (No Exceptions) will be imposed. If your product ships it is impossible to cancel and is completely nonrefundable.
Freight/LTL/White glove delivery shipping policy:
- LTL Freight (Less-Than-Truckload) is for shipping larger items or oversized equipment. This requires a truck to deliver your order. The freight carrier contacts you once the order arrives to the distribution center, and they will help you set up an appointment for delivery.
- LTL Freight Curbside Delivery for commercial addresses, our LTL freight shipping option is curbside. This does not include a liftgate. Products requiring freight shipping will have an option to specify whether the item should be delivered to a residential, limited access, or commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then the cost of shipping is already included.
- We highly recommend that you add the optional liftgate option for deliveries to locations without a forklift or loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location Details, the freight delivery location options specify what the delivery location is. They include: Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or Limited Access.
- Commercial Freight Delivery addresses are defined by freight carriers or zoned by local municipalities as commercial areas or zones. Most commercial zones have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock area.
- Residential Freight Delivery are addresses used as a residence, including homes, apartments, condominiums, etc.
- Residential Business Freight Delivery is Businesses that operate from a residential address.
- Limited Access Freight Delivery areas are defined as locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or far from a distribution center. Examples include: farms, convention centers, schools, restricted areas like government buildings, etc.
*** We take the health of our clients and their pets very seriously ***
Parvo is every new puppy and dog owner's worst nightmare. In a matter of days, a perfectly healthy puppy can go from playful and active to extremely ill. Canine Parvovirus is not only very contagious, but it is also exceptionally resistant and can linger on surfaces for months. The virus can survive on clothing, equipment, on human skin, and in the environment. Indirect transmission occurs when a puppy encounters a contaminated person, object, or environment. Therefore there are no returns on beds, carriers, blankets, and other items that might transmit this and/or similar diseases. *iFrenchy is happy to accept product returns but due to the current health situation returns will be considered on a case-by-case basis.)
Personalized Orders we are sorry but, personalized products are not eligible for return or refund.
- Not every item on our site is eligible for a return.
- We cannot accept returns on sale items or gift card.
Returns and Refund for Shop Pay, Affirm, and Klarna
- If you would like to return an item you purchased using Shop Pay, Pay later, Affirm, AfterPay and Klarna, you can first report the return
- Please contact us at info@iFrenchy.com or Call (800) 310-9859
- Your invoice from Shop Pay, Pay later, Affirm, AfterPay and Klarna will be put on hold until your return is processed, and you’ll receive an updated statement from Shop Pay, Pay later, Affirm, AfterPay and Klarna. They will contact you directly with information about your refund payment.
- Once your return is processed, you will automatically receive an updated Pay later balance from Shop Pay, Affirm, AfterPay and Klarna. This will include any instructions on how to make your payment if you have a remaining balance.
- Shop Pay, Affirm,AfterPay and Klarna will contact you by email if they need bank details from you to make the re-payment.
- For any questions relating to your refund payment, please contact Shop Pay, Affirm, AfterPay and Klarna directly.
How to return:
1. All returns need to be pre-authorized by iFrenchy LLC customer service, All products MUST be returned within 15 days of receiving your purchase (Specific Brands have certain restrictions and are non-returnable)
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We will NOT accept returns on merchandise that appears used, covered in hair, and/or smells. (items must come back in like-new condition) Please keep all the paperwork (packing slip) that came with the original shipment for your return. (No Exceptions)
- All products are subject to a 15% restocking fee and Items purchased with free shipping may be subject to a 30% restocking fee. (No Exceptions)
- Please email us at info@iFrenchy.com or call us at 800-310-9859 during business hours for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) A Return Authorization (RMA) Number must be obtained from iFrenchy.
- Please make sure you mark the outside of the box clearly with the RMA# and also include a note with the RMA# inside the box with your returned items.
2. All returns, The original shipping cost, and a 15% restocking fee may be deducted from the refund. Items purchased with free shipping may be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
3. We inspect all returned items, and iFrenchy LLC reserves the right to adjust the refund depending on the condition of the returned item. iFrenchy LLC. reserves the right to review, refuse, or approve any return, replacement, or refund at its sole discretion.
4. Items purchased on clearance, with special pricing, or with limited-time promotions may not be returnable.
5. Customer responsible for shipping back returned product. It is your responsibility to pay for shipping back to the manufacturer and please email us your tracking number and photo of your products, failure to email us your tracking number and photo of your products your return will not be completed and a refund will not be processed.
6. We cannot be responsible for items that are lost during transit when being returned, therefore we recommend high-valued items to be returned with tracking and insurance. All Shipping costs are not refundable
Specific Brands have certain restrictions and are non-returnable , please see the manufacturer descriptions below:
Please Make sure you are happy with your decision before purchase
Animal Ortho Care:
Animal Ortho Care is happy to accept product returns:
Please call or email us at info@iFrenchy.com or call us at 800-310-9859 for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
Please keep all the paperwork (packing slip) that came with the original shipment for your return.
• All products MUST be returned within 15 days of receiving your purchase.
• We will NOT accept returns on merchandise that appears used, covered in hair, and/or smells. (items must come back in like-new condition)
All products are subject to a restocking fee: (No Exceptions)
• $10 fee if still in sealed bag
• $20 fee in an unsealed bag
• Customer responsible for shipping back returned product. It is your responsibility to pay for shipping back to us.
Better Sporting Dogs:
* Do not offer a warranty on the products
Better Sporting Dogs is happy to accept product returns or exchanges within 30 days of the date of purchase. The returned or exchanged product must be unused and returned in the original manufacturer packaging with the original product hang tags attached. All product returned or exchanged will be inspected upon its arrival at Better Sporting Dogs warehouse. Returned items that are not in new condition, missing tags, or outside 30 days may not be approved and/or subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. It is your responsibility to pay for shipping back to Better Sporting Dogs warhorse.No merchandise shall be returned without a Return Goods Authorization number which is issued by iFrenchy LLC customer service. Any authorized merchandise must be carefully packed and received in sale-able condition. A restocking charge of up to 25% will be applied to all returned goods when the error is not the fault of Better Sporting Dogs and iFrenchy LLC. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
Products received damaged/Missing parts: items must be reported within 5-days of receipt or risk incurring additional shipping charges. (Please inspect and test your product upon delivery as not all damage may be immediately visible.)
If you receive an item with carrier-related shipping damage: you may need to provide pictures of the product and packaging.
Undamaged purchases / Change of mind returns: With our prior authorization in original packaging may be returned at the customer’s expense within 30-days for a refund. The original shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee may be deducted from the refund. Items purchased with free shipping may be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
We inspect all returned items, and iFrenchy LLC reserves the right to adjust the refund depending on the condition of the returned item. iFrenchy LLC. reserves the right to review, refuse, or approve any return, replacement, or refund at its sole discretion. Items purchased on clearance, with special pricing, or with limited time promotions may not be returnable.
Customer responsible for shipping back returned product. It is your responsibility to pay for shipping back to the manufacture and please email us your tracking number and photo of your products, failure to email us your tracking number your return will not be completed and refund will not be processed.
Warehouse / Return
10047 Keystone Dr
Lake City,PA 16423
We have a 30-day money back guarantee. If you need to return an item, please start a return request by sending an email to info@iFrenchy.com
You will then be provided with a returns form for you to include in the return package, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We suggest keeping your tracking number until your refund has been processed.
You should expect to receive your refund within 1-2 weeks of the package being delivered to our returns department, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
Customer responsible for shipping back returned product. It is your responsibility to pay for shipping back to the manufacture and please email us your tracking number and photo of your products, failure to email us your tracking number your return will not be completed and refund will not be processed.
Customers may return parts or devices purchased from Dogtra within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund. All products returned must include proof of purchase, original packaging, and all contents must be in “like-new” condition. After 30 days, the manufacturer’s warranty applies for any defects or malfunctioning units. (Please contact iFrenchy at (800)3109859 or Email us at info@iFrenchy.com)
*Training Units must include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories to qualify for a refund.
Refund amounts exclude shipping charges or any other add-on charges to and from your location. Credits or refunds are issued within two weeks upon receiving your return and/or upon inspection. We cannot be responsible for items that are lost during transit when being returned, therefore we recommend high-valued items to be returned with tracking and insurance.
In the event that a consumer wants to exchange or return an undamaged & unused product
Returns are accepted with email at info@iFrenchy.com together with the products picture. Customer responsible for shipping back returned product at your own cost. Products will not be accepted without prior authorization and the RMA number must be written on the box. The product from requesting a Return Authorization number within 7 days of receipt of delivery.
Products returned for a refund, and not exchange, are subject to a 15% restocking charge. Product must be returned in NEW condition, in the original packaging, including any documentation and accessories. Product not returned in this manner, or products that have been damaged by pets or pet owners, are not eligible for a refund.
Upon receipt of the return, Dynamic Accents will inspect the returned product. If the product is received in new saleable condition, a credit will be issued to our customer for the original invoice amount for that product. Please allow up to 14 days from receipt for credit to be issued
(Due to the current health situation returns will considered on a case by case basis.) You must contact us within 30 days of purchase. Replacement or refund are the only remedies for the returned products. Shipping charges are not refundable. The returned or exchanged product must be unused and returned in the original manufacturer packaging with the original product. Returns are accepted with email at info@iFrenchy.com together with the products picture. Customer responsible for shipping back returned product at your own cost. Products will not be accepted without prior authorization and the RMA number must be written on the box.
(Due to the current health situation returns will considered on a case by case basis.) Products returns or exchanges within 15 days of the date of purchase.You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will considered on a case by cae basis.)
You must send us your Tracking no and pictures of the products. in order for us to recognize your return
Item Conditional: Please note that ,Unless the item was damaged, due to health protection or hygienic reasons, you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused, and complete.
We will refund the cost of sending an item back to us if it’s defective, damaged, or incorrect. But we ask you to pay for the shipping sending the item back if you changed your mind or bought it by mistake. We won’t accept the return for the full amount refund if the item’s been used. We reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you our fees and expenses if the product isn’t received in a new, unopened condition.
We cannot be responsible for items that are lost during transit when being returned, therefore we recommend high-valued items to be returned with tracking and insurance.
New Age Pet:
New Age Pet products returns or exchanges within 30 days of the date of purchase. The returned or exchanged product must be unused and returned in the original manufacturer packaging with the original product hang tags attached. All product returned or exchanged will be inspected upon its arrival at New Age Pet warehouse. Returned items that are not in new condition, missing tags, or outside 30 days may not be approved and/or subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. It is your responsibility to pay for shipping back to New Age Pet warhorse. No merchandise shall be returned without a Return Goods Authorization number which is issued by iFrenchy LLC customer service. Any authorized merchandise must be carefully packed and received in sale-able condition. A restocking charge of up to 25% will be applied to all returned goods when the error is not the fault of Pinta International, Inc., doing business as New Age Pet and iFrenchy LLC. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.Customer responsible for shipping back returned product at your own cost. Products will not be accepted without prior authorization and the RMA number must be written on the box.
Please be sure to upload photos of any damaged item(s) & the shipping box(es) to expedite your replacement request.
Returns are accepted with email at info@iFrenchy.com together with the products picture.
Prevue Pet Products:
- All returns need to be pre-authorized by iFrenchy LLC customer service, within 30 days of purchase.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or processed for credit.
- There is a 20% restocking fee for returned merchandise.
- New and unused merchandise must be returned in the original packaging, properly packed with all original materials, and shipped freight pre-paid.
- A Return Authorization Number must be obtained from iFrenchy by calling us at 800-3109859 or emailing to info@iFrenchy.com
Zinger Dog Crate:
- All products MUST be returned within 15 days of receiving your purchase.
- We will NOT accept returns on merchandise that appears used, covered in hair, and/or smells. (items must come back in like-new condition)
- No restocking fees are charged for returned items. Where you have decided that a return is necessary for reasons other than a defective or damaged product, you will only be responsible for the shipping costs.
- We can provide you with a competitive shipping quote, package labels and a pickup request to make the return as seamless as possible. Before returning your order, you must first obtain a Return Authorization # to include in your package.
- Your unique RA# will be emailed to you. Print the document and place a copy of the RA# inside the package. You may also use a black marker to write the number on the outside of the package.
- The RA# form will contain the address you will use for the return. It is very important to use this address to avoid extra shipping costs and delaying the process.
Yamasaki Home: All items must be returned in original condition and in the original packaging within 30 days of placing your order. Customer responsible for shipping back returned product. It is your responsibility to pay for shipping back to the manufacturer and please email us your tracking number and photo of your products, failure to email us your tracking number and photo of your products your return will not be completed and a refund will not be processed.
Specific Brands have certain restrictions and are non-returnable , please see the manufacturer descriptions below:
Dog Trotter USA, Dog Runner, DogPACER, Petlift, Carolina pet, Pendleton, Canadian Canine, 4Legs4Pets, GoPet LLC - are non returnable
- Please contact us immediately ,if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- While we are confident that our packaging standards are adequate to protect our products under normal handling while in transit, we realize that freight damage can and will occur. We firmly believe that transportation companies need to be responsible for mishandling freight and will work with our customers to ensure that their freight claims with the carriers are resolved to their satisfaction.
- We never want to hear a product was damaged during shipping but unfortunately it does happen from time to time. If this does happen it can be a lot less painful if handled correctly.
- Regardless if your items comes right to your house or you pick it up at the terminal, always check for damage before signing for the unit.
- if there is small damage that can be repaired or replaced easily you may want to go ahead and accept it. If you are not sure just contact us and we will help you decide. It is important that any damage be noted on the ticket before signing for the freight. Otherwise, it may not be covered if we must make a damage claim.
- Be sure to make a note on the ticket when you sign and contact us immediately so that we may file a damage report with the shipping company.
Dog Trotter USA , Dog Runner USA, Petlift , and GoPet
When receiving your trotter please inspect it very carefully for any damages. If any damages are found please notify the shipping company before you sign for and take possession of your equipment. You may also refuse delivery of damaged equipment. Also get the name of the person you report damages to. If you fail to report damages to the freight company you will be responsible for repair costs
- Unwrap the shrink wrapping first. Then cut the straps that hold the machine to the pallet. It is best to have someone help lift it off the pallet.
- Never lay the Trotter on its side. This can kink the slat belt and cause it to not track straight.
- Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please reach out to iFrenchy, LLC using the contact us form at the bottom of this page.
Provide your order number, item name or number, and a photo of the damaged item
- In the event that a product is defective upon consumer receipt, we require that the consumer request a Return Authorization Number from iFrenchy,LLC that they purchased the product from within 7 days of receipt of delivery.
- Once we have been notified of a return request, iFrenchy,LLC will issue an RMA number to our customer, which they can provide to the consumer to be noted on the package for return and return the defective product to us at our expense. We will send the replacement product directly to the consumer from manufacture facility. We will require Proof of Purchase from the consumer.
Yamasaki Home: Do not require a customers to return items that is manufacturer defects, instead we’d ask a customer to dispose it on their end as they’re not resalable. But a customer Must provide your order number, item name or PO number, and a photo of the damaged item and please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: (800) 310-9859
- We inspect all returned items, and iFrenchy LLC reserves the right to adjust the refund depending on the condition of the returned item. iFrenchy LLC. reserves the right to review, refuse, or approve any return, replacement, or refund at its sole discretion. Items purchased on clearance, with special pricing, or with limited time promotions may not be returnable.
*** We take the health of our clients and their pets very seriously ***
Parvo is every new puppy and dog owners worst nightmare. In a matter of days, a perfectly healthy puppy can go from playful and active to extremely ill. Canine Parvovirus is not only very contagious, it is exceptionally resistant and can linger on surfaces for months. The virus can survive on clothing, equipment, on human skin, and in the environment. Indirect transmission occurs when a puppy encounters a contaminated person, object, or environment. Therefore there are no returns on beds, carriers, blankets and other items that might transmit this and/or similar diseases.
- You should expect to receive your refund within 1-2 weeks of the package being delivered to our returns department, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request
Specific Brands have certain restrictions for warranty, please see the manufacturer descriptions below:
Animal Ortho Care - AAOC offers complete warranty against failure for all products for 6 months (with the exception of custom braces & prosthetics) from the date of purchase. Warranty is void if the product has not been used according to instructions, or if the product shows evidence of misuse. if failure of an AOC product should occur, contact iFrenchy LLC at (800) 310-9859 or Email us at info@iFrenchy.com to return the defective product along with proof of purchase. This warranty does NOT cover failure due to normal wear and tear or improper use.
4Legs4Pets - have a limited warranty which covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Better Sporting Dogs - Do not offer a warranty on the products
Carolina Pet Company - Do not offer a warranty on the products
Pendleton Pet- Do not offer a warranty on the products
GoPet USA-Do not offer warranty on the products
Canadian Canine Gear - Canadian Canine products are guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the reasonable life of the item.
Petlift - PetLift S&B Manufacturing and iFrenchy LLC is not responsible for charges for repairs or other work without prior written authorization. We reserve the right to repair or replace defective parts at our sole discretion, evaluated on a case by case basis. This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, modification, alteration or negligence. PetLift S&B Manufacturing and iFrenchy LLC shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages or delay, including damages for loss of income or loss of use.
DogTra - For Dogtra Products Purchased from Dogtra Authorized Dealers
Except as otherwise provided below, Dogtra warrants to the original retail purchaser (“You”) that its Dogtra products shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (“Warranty”). The Warranty covers the cost of repair (parts and labor) or replacement (if repair is not feasible) of a defective Dogtra product during said one-year period. For such repaired or replaced products, the remaining portion of the original warranty period, or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer, shall apply. Dogtra, at its sole discretion, shall determine whether to repair or replace a product covered by the Warranty.
+1 Year Extended Warranty
The following products will come with the One-Year Warranty and also have an additional one (1) year warranty from the date that your original warranty expires (“Extended Warranty”).
Extended Warranty Product Models
EDGE RX GREEN
PATHFINDER TRX RX BLACK
PATHFINDER MINI RX BLUE
EDGE RT RX BLACK
EDGE RX BLUE
PATHFINDER TRX RX ORANGE
EDGE RT RX ORANGE
PATHFINDER TRX RX GREEN
PATHFINDER SE RX BLACK
EDGE RT RX GREEN
PATHFINDER RX BLACK
PATHFINDER TRX RX BLUE
T&B DUAL 1-DOG
EDGE RT RX BLUE
PATHFINDER RX ORANGE
T&B DUAL 2-DOG
PATHFINDER RX GREEN
PATHFINDER MINI RX BLACK
T&B DUAL TX
EDGE RX BLACK
PATHFINDER RX BLUE
PATHFINDER MINI RX ORANGE
EDGE RX ORANGE
PATHFINDER MINI RX GREEN
The Warranty is not transferrable and applies to your Dogtra product only if:
- You are the original retail purchaser of the product,
- You bought the product from a Dogtra authorized dealer, and
- You present a receipt or other proof of purchase showing a valid purchase date, the name and address of the authorized dealer, and the purchased product identified by model and/or serial number.
The Warranty does not cover damage, loss, or deterioration to your Dogtra product caused: by misuse, neglect, abuse, or other improper handling of the product; by failure to follow use or care instructions; by use of the product for other than its intended purpose; by accident or natural forces such as fire or flooding; or by normal wear and tear such as scratches to the product surface.
The Warranty also does not cover Dogtra products that: are purchased from non-authorized dealers; are purchased outside of the United States or Canada; have been damaged during shipment (even if Dogtra paid or arranged for shipping); have been modified or tampered with in any manner; are opened or repaired by anyone other than Dogtra; or have serial numbers that have been altered or defaced.
This Warranty is the only warranty offered by Dogtra for its Dogtra products. Other than said Warranty, Dogtra makes no other representations or warranties whatsoever regarding its products, whether oral or in any product manual, on any packaging, on any website, or in any other written material. No dealer of Dogtra products, nor any employee or agent of Dogtra, is authorized to make any additions, changes, or extensions to the Warranty. Dogtra, at its sole discretion and at any time, reserves the right to modify the Warranty.
DISCLAIMER OF OTHER WARRANTIES
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DOGTRA DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Remedies
Dogtra’s liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the Dogtra product under Warranty. Any claim or action to enforce the Warranty must be commenced within thirty (30) days of the Warranty’s expiration for your product. Dogtra will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or similar damages based on breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory related to Dogtra and its products. Damages that Dogtra will not be responsible for include, but are not limited to: loss of income or profits; loss of revenue or savings; loss of use of the product or associated products; cost of any substitute products or services; inconvenience, downtime, or any other time; loss of goodwill; claims of third parties including customers; and damage to property.
Legal Rights May Vary By State or Jurisdiction
The Warranty gives You specific legal rights, and You may also have other rights which vary by state or jurisdiction. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow certain limitations of implied warranties or of incidental or consequential damages or other remedies, so certain of the foregoing limitations may not apply to You.
If any portion of the Warranty is held by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions of the Warranty shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected or invalidated, and the invalid or unenforceable portion shall be modified so as to most nearly achieve the intent of the Warranty.
Dogtra recommends that customers register their products as soon as possible after purchase. Product registration will facilitate any future warranty service. You may also receive useful information and updates about your existing and future Dogtra products. To register your product, visit www.dogtra.com/product-registration. If your product is not registered with Dogtra, You will be required to provide a receipt or other proof purchase (as provided above) to qualify for warranty service.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
Should your Dogtra product require warranty service, please contact Customer Service by phone or email for a warranty evaluation (see below for contact information). Upon approval of your warranty work, Dogtra will repair or replace (at Dogtra’s election) your product without charge for labor or parts. You are responsible for shipping, including cost, of your product to Dogtra for warranty service. Dogtra will handle shipping, including cost, of the repaired or replaced product back to customers in the Contiguous USA. Dogtra will not be responsible for shipping, including cost and/or applicable taxes or fees, for products sent to Canada. Such costs, taxes, or fees will be borne by the customer.
E-Collar Technologies,Inc -If you are experiencing issues with your system, please call our Toll-Free number at 855-326-5527 or 260-357-0051 (int’l.) for technical support while you have your system with you.
E-Collar Technologies Remote Dog Training Systems have a Two-Year Full Manufacture Warranty. In the event your system is deemed defective by an E-Collar Technologies Representative, you will be provided a replacement for the defective item, and instructions to send your defective item back to us.
For us to effectively process your warranty claim we will troubleshoot with you to determine the correct course of action. We will need to know the following information.
• What model system you have
• What issues you are experiencing
• The serial number of the defective component
• Your Address, and contact information
Misuse, improper maintenance, lost or stolen units, and dog damage are not covered under your two-year manufacture warranty.
FitPAWS - For FitPAWS® branded products: Limited Warranty Provided. Please see individual product packaging, packing slip, instructions, information, or insert for limited warranty information.
Dakota 283 - Unless otherwise stated, most products made and sold by Good Ideas Inc. and Dakota 283 are supplied with a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor. Good Ideas Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that its products shall be free from manufacturing non-conformances that affect product performance for one (1) year after the date of delivery. Good Ideas Inc.’s obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to supplying replacement parts and labor for or replacing, at its option, any product that is, in the sole discretion of Good Ideas, Inc. found to be defective.
Upon Good Ideas Inc.’s request, the purchaser shall return products or parts for which an original purchaser makes a warranty claim within 14 days. Good Ideas Inc. will supply a label with prepaid freight for the returned item.
Any improper use, alteration, or repair to a product by the user or unauthorized service provider that in Good Ideas Inc.’s judgment affects the item materially and adversely shall void this warranty. Any repair of Good Ideas Inc.’s products using parts not provided or authorized by Good Ideas, Inc. shall void this warranty. No employee or representative of Good Ideas, Inc. is authorized to change this warranty in any way. Normal wear and tear to the product and failure to properly maintain and care for the item do not constitute a claim.
This statement constitutes Good Ideas Inc.’s entire product warranty. GOOD IDEAS INC. MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GOOD IDEAS, INC. BE LIABLE HEREUNDER FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN ANY MANNER RELATED TO SALES OR USE OF ANY SUCH EQUIPMENT.
To make a warranty claim, please contact our customer service department within 1-year of product delivery at (800) 3109859 or email info@iFrenchy.com Please retain your original proof of purchase or receipt as it may be required to process a warranty claim.
Dynamic Accents - Dynamic Accents product coverage is reflective of our commitment to our customers. Our warranty extends to the original owner and is part of our commitment to our customer’s satisfaction.
For the first year that you own your product, Dynamic Accents will replace any parts that are defective in materials or workmanship, including any structural defects (such as panels, hinges, screws, latch).
We will not cover damage resulting from wear and tear that is not the result of defects in material or workmanship. Other damages not covered are damages resulting from abuse, cosmetic damage (such as scratches or stains) and incidental or consequential damages, such as damage caused by the improper usage of our products.
Proof of Purchase is required to be eligible for warranty coverage. Additionally, this will serve as proof that your purchase was made through an authorized Dynamic Accents retailer.
Products Covered under Manufacturer’s Warranty:
Parts and repairs for products purchased in the United States with defects, malfunctions, or failure directly resulting from the quality of material used and/or workmanship of the finished product during the first 90 days after purchase, with proof of purchase, are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty at the discretion of the manufacturer. Ibiyaya will cover shipping from and to consumers in the event of a repair if applicable.
Products Not Covered under Manufacturer’s Warranty:
Part and/or product damages or malfunctions not resulting from defects in material and/or workmanship, including misuse by consumers and/or products without Proof of Purchase are not covered under the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
All the spare parts are available at reasonable costs if required after the warranty.
New Age Pet -ecoFlex™ Limited Product Warranty
Pinta International, Inc., doing business as New Age Pet and New Age Garden (“Pinta”) warrants the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) that, for a period of up to ten years from the date of original purchase under normal use and conditions, the ECOFLEX® parts of Pinta’s products covered by this warranty as delivered within the package containing the product shall be free of defects in material and/or workmanship and will not splinter, rot or suffer from any encountered atmospheric conditions or infestation by boring insects, fungi or mildew or a condition commonly referred to as dry rot. ECOFLEX® is specifically defined as the proprietary wood plastic composite material used by Pinta in the manufacture of said products. If defect occurs within the warranty period, Purchaser will notify Pinta of such defect as soon as defect is observed by Purchaser. Upon confirmation of warranty application and validity, Pinta, at its sole discretion and at is sole option, will provide replacement parts or a replacement product at no cost to the Purchaser. Pinta’s sole responsibility will be for replacement of damage or defective parts or product and under no terms will Pinta be responsible for refund or any part or the total purchase price paid by Purchaser.
This warranty is offered to the original Purchaser only and is not transferable. There is no warranty coverage for rented products or any products purchased “used”, “as is”, at a distress or liquidation sales, or directly or indirectly from a close-out agent or liquidator.
The warranty only covers initial defects in the ECOFLEX® material and workmanship and the covered conditions described above. It does not cover damage from abuse either by the owner or the animal that the product is designed to house if applicable. This warranty specifically excludes damage to the Product caused by the act of chewing or gnawing on any of the parts of the Product by the animal that it is intended to house or any other animal.
In addition, Pinta does not warrant, under any circumstances, damage incurred due to improper assembly or use of the Product under the following circumstances but not limited to: 1) use beyond the intended purpose. 2) damage caused by selection and use of the improper size, 3) rejection – refusal to use – by the animal for which the Product is intended for any reason, 4) acts of God including but not limited to earthquake, hurricane, tornadoes, wind shear, gale force winds & lightning, 5) staining by any materials that come in contact with the Product, 6) improper handling by Purchaser or selling retailer, 7) damage incurred as a result of impact of any kind regardless of whether the impact is accidental or on purpose. 8) ordinary wear and tear, 9) damage by animals other than the intended resident of the structure .
If the Product is intended for outdoor use, the material used in the Product will fade to a minor degree over time dependent on varying atmospheric conditions beyond the control of Pinta. Therefore, this warranty does not cover fading of any kind. The warranty also excludes natural wear and aging of any non- ECOFLEX® parts that may or may not be part of the Product, such as, but not limited to, galvanized wire, metal hinge, latches, hardware, etc. Any parts that are not made of ECOFLEX® are warranted against defect for a period of 1 year.
This warranty is null and void if the Product has been modified in any way by the Purchaser, agent of the Purchaser, the selling retailer or anyone else other than Pinta.
No person or entity is authorized by Pinta to make, extend, modify or in any other way alter this warranty or offer any verbal warranties beyond the terms contained in this warranty and Pinta will not be bound under any terms other than those contained in the warranty.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PINTA BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, CIRCUMSTANTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT IN CONTRACT, IN TORT OR OTHERWISE. PINTA’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEFECTIVE / DAMAGED PRODUCTS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF THE REPLACEMENT PART (S) OR THE REPLACEMENT COST OF THE PRODUCT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
To make a claim under this limited warranty, the Purchaser shall notify Pinta and, upon request, shall supply Pinta with confirming evidence of the assumed defect/damage along with proof of purchase. Notification can be made using the following means:
Petique, Inc -The warranty extends to the original consumer.purchaser only
The period of warranty?
The 180 days term of this warranty shall commence on the date of original purchase.
What is covered by the warranty?
The warranty covers only defect, malfunction or failure attributed to either the quality of material used or workmanship of the finish and assembly. If during the first 180 days after purchase of these Petique products, under reasonably non-commercial use, and conditions maintenance, it fails to conform to this warranty, Petique, Inc. will at it's option, repair or replace product determined to be defective.
What is not covered by the warranty?
Damages or malfunction not resulting from defects material and/or workmanship. Damage or malfunctions from other than normal use, including, but not limited to, repair or tampering by unauthorized parties.
What to do when service is needed?
Package the product carefully, using the original carton, to avoid damage in transit.
Zinger Dog Crate - are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. To the original purchaser the company warranties that the product will be free from material and workmanship defects for the life of the product.
What is covered under the warranty?
- Parts and workmanship that fail to hold up and perform under regular use are covered. We will replace or repair any covered part of the crate that fails or proves defective.
- Shipping charges for any warrantied work or parts during the first year of coverage will be paid for by us.
- Paint finishes are warrantied for the first year of the warranty.
What is not covered under the warranty?
- Damage caused by accidents, scratches, dents, exposure to moisture and minerals, cosmetic damage, and other wear and tear factors beyond our control.
- Damage caused by the dogs biting, scratching, salivating, urinating and other bodily fluids.
- Shipping charges for any warrantied parts or work after the first year of coverage will be the responsibility of the customer.
- “Floor” or “scratch and dent” models are sold in “as is” condition. Due to possible existing imperfections these crates are covered by a full 1-year warranty.
- Paint finishes outside of the first year of warranty are not covered.