The Dakota 283 G3 Kennel for ultimate pet protection. This Dog Kennel is created in one solid piece to hold up on all the adventures you and your dogs take, with our ultra-secure lock for peace of mind. The Dakota 283 G3 Framed Door Kennel comes in a wide variety of colors to personalize your experience.
- Available Colors: Coyote Granite, Dark Granite, Olive, Orange, Pink, Purple, Sandstone, and Blue
The medium G3 Dakota kennel is built for medium-breed dogs. From that German Wirehaired to that German Shorthair, you will get the proper safe space for your four-legged friend to feel at home.
- Easy-Grip Handle
- Keyed Paddle Latching Door
- Large Ventilation Holes: 16 per side in the upper section of the kennel – 32 total
- Easy-to-Clean Drain Hole (located on top corner so it can be cleaned and drained when upside down)
- Back wall is solid (No holes)
- Recess for Crate Stacking (Kit Sold Separately)
- Molded and assembled in the USA.
Dimensions & Weights:
- Exterior Dimensions: 31L x 21.5W x 25.5H
- Interior Dimensions: 28.5L x 19.8W x 25.2H
- Door Opening: 16.5W x 21.5H
Weighs: 37 lbs
What is Dakota Guard Antimicrobial?
Dakota Guard Antimicrobial is an FDA and EPA-approved antimicrobial additive that is included in small quantities during a product's production. This results in Dakota 283 products that protect your pet’s health and safety from the invisible world.
- Proven highly effective against MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria, E. coli, staphylococcus, many 'gram-positive' and 'gram-negative' organisms, and dozens of common, dangerous organisms
- Provides up to 98% antimicrobial protection
- Just another way Dakota 283 is committed to keeping your pets safe!
Now Available with Dakota Guard Antimicrobial
How to measure kennel size:
While your dog is sitting, measure from the floor to the top of their head or ears. Add two to four inches to this measurement for the minimum height of the crate. Your dog's crate must be tall enough for them to comfortably stand and sit
1-Year manufacturer’s warranty
Dakota 283 is supplied with a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor. Good Ideas Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that its products shall be free from manufacturing non-conformances that affect product performance for one (1) year after the date of delivery. Good Ideas Inc.’s obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to supplying replacement parts and labor for or replacing, at its option, any product that is, in the sole discretion of Good Ideas, Inc. found to be defective.
All Dakota 283 products are custom made and quantities vary daily