FitPAWS Peanut is technically designed for your canine. The unique, elongated peanut design provides a dog-specific training platform that promotes better form and a more stable training platform. The versatile Peanut shape targets front-to-back or side-to-side movements, important to dogs new to core conditioning training.
- Indoor Exercise
- Build Core Strength
- Promote Good Form
- Boost Confidence
- Improve Joint Health
- Provides non-slip grip ridges
- Resists damage caused by dog nails
- Saddle (dipped center) provides stability
- Change stability or balance challenge—more air more challenge, less air easier
- Professional-grade, Heavy-duty PVC Material
Approx. Sizes Available: 70cm, 80cm and – 40cm (while supplies last) -40 Now available with TRAX surface
- inflation Pump Included
- New Design-TRAX Peanut available for sizes 40,50 and 60
Technically Designed for Your Canine
The unique, elongated peanut design provides a dog-specific training platform that promotes better form and a more stable training platform. The versatile Peanut shape targets front-to-back or side-to-side movements, important to dogs new to core conditioning training.
Product Usage Guide:
- Basic Benefits and Tips for Training
- Recommended Exercises
- inflation Instructions, Safety and Use Guidelines
- The FitPAWS® Peanut can be utilized as a touch target, an obstacle, and as a tool for Stability/Core Training. The Peanut provides a high-to-ground and moderate-to-high level balance challenge. Use the FitPAWS® Peanut for all 5 aspects of Canine Fitness & Performance™ (CFP™) training.
- The CFP™ Model highlights the five aspects of Total Canine Health:
- Balance Fitness
- Flexibility Fitness
- Strength Fitness
- Mental Fitness
- Cardio Fitness
About the Manufacturer:
AT FITPAWS®, we admire dogs and people who work with dogs. We admire the passion, the love, the hard work, the devotion, and the belief that dogs will give their best…and that we can also give OUR best to dogs. FitPAWS® Canine Conditioning Equipment is designed specifically for the canine market. Our products are of the highest quality material and field-tested by rehabilitation and conditioning professionals.
BENEFITS OF FITPAWS® PRODUCTS
Core conditioning is an essential part of any dog’s training program, including the performance and pet dog. Your dog’s body will automatically react to the shifting movement of the balance products, allowing your dog’s body to use different muscles simultaneously. Adding this strengthening activity to your dog’s cross-training activities 3-4 times a week, has many benefits.